December 4, 2017
Downtown Salt Lake City Engagement : Jacob + Amber : Utah Wedding Photographer
I met sweet Amber back in 2016 when she was a bridesmaid at this beautiful wedding here! I immediately liked her, not just because we share the same totally amazing name ;), but also because she is so kind, funny and a total sweetheart. It made me incredibly happy when she contacted me about shooting her engagements this summer. To put it short, her and Jacob are a perfect match. They are so wonderful to watch as they interact in front of the camera and they were a total joy to photograph! We opted to shoot in downtown Salt Lake City, and despite it being one of the hottest days ever, it was a fabulous session. We laughed, we told stories of our fur children, shared car stories because we're all car people, and even made a pit stop for drinks at City Creek. I absolutely adore these two and I'm so excited to finally share some peeks at their beautiful engagement session!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























No comments:
Post a Comment