Happy Tuesday folks! I took some time to blog this stunner of a wedding this morning. I met these two back in 2016 when I photographed their engagement session. I knew at that moment that I was going to get along SO well with them. I honestly cannot say enough good things about them- They are so kind, so down to earth, so FUN, and so obviously easy to photograph. They go out of their way to make people smile and be included and I seriously cannot rave about them enough! Their wedding day back in June was absolutely beautiful, so let's get to some photos!
Also, if you want to see their super gorgeous engagement, click
here!
For Lynden's stunning bridals (with their fur child, Toby), click
here!
Flowers - Sax Romney
Dress - Alta Moda
First look with the bridesmaids.. adorable right?!
Reading a note from his soon-to-be bride!
No comments:
Post a Comment