August 23, 2017

Lavender Field Engagement with Dog : Jonathan + Shyanne : Utah Wedding Photographer

If you follow me on social media, you know to a small extent how super duper busy I've been this wedding season.. which in turn is why blogging has taken a backseat. I'm planning on blogging, like, an inordinate amount of sessions and weddings in the next few months, so be prepped! Lots of pretty stuff coming your way. ;)

These two opted to photograph their engagements at the lavender fields here in Utah. It was quite the adventure. At one moment they had locked us in the property and I had to run and track down an employee as she was driving out (insert panic attack here). She mentioned we had to drive around the property to find the other exit.. then drove off. So with a slight shrill to my voice I ran back to Jonathan and Shyanne and relayed the news. Lucky for us, we did actually find that exit, but for a moment I truly thought we'd be sleeping in the lavender!

Anyhow, these two brought their cute little fur child to be a part of their session. This was seriously such a stunning summertime session. Let's reminisce over their dreamy photos..


































   

No comments:

Post a Comment