May 4, 2017

Greenhouse + Mountain Engagement : Neil + Kylee : Utah Wedding Photographer

Afternoon post coming at ya today! I normally post in the AM but it has been one hectic day to say the least! I've been so crazy excited to post this totally amazing couple's engagements. The day of their session was looking to be suppppper rainy, so we changed up our initial location plans to include a gorgeous indoor location as well as a nearby mountain setting. As most of you know who follow my work, I only shoot indoor portrait sessions if they're super naturally well it. It's just my thing! Anyhow, so we photographed the first half of their session at a lovely greenhouse that was flooded with colorful blooms and lush greenery. I won't lie, I was obsessed. Then we headed out to the mountains and Neil and Kylee's adorable pup got to make an appearance too! I seriously had the best time with these two and they are obviously incredibly photogenic. They'll be tying the knot this summer at Louland Falls and I CANNOT wait to photograph their sweet faces again!

Hair and makeup - Katie Livingston

































No comments:

Post a Comment