I always feel like I have to mention during wedding season, blogging definitely takes a back seat haha! If I get a few minutes to spare, I try to chip away at blogging all the incredible sessions and weddings I'm so excited to show off. So today, I'm showing off this Cactus + Tropicals session! Kassadi and Tyler opted to shoot their bridals/groomals and first look at their Draper location. I could not rave about this place enough! It had been a little while since I'd photographed here, so I was especially excited. Not to mention, in February when everything is still dead outside, you're dying to be around any sort of greenery! This is such a great option not only in the winter and early spring months, but the entire year. It's ever-changing with the seasons and so dang beautiful! Anyhow, let's take a peek into their session!
Dress - Gateway Bridal
Designer - Casablanca
Bouquet - Cactus + Tropicals
No comments:
Post a Comment