April 20, 2017
Salt Lake City Mountain Engagement : Andrew + Alexia : Utah Wedding Photographer
Morning! I just realized something.. the last like, SEVERAL posts have all been engagement sessions.. haha! I promise I have SO many weddings and bridals/groomals to show off too. Weddings just take fooooorever to blog and I'm waiting to post nearly all my bridal/groomals sessions until those couples' weddings have happened. Anyhow.. Let's chat about this gorgeous session! Andrew and Alexia were total sweethearts. Not only did they pick a completely swoon-worthy location in our beautiful Utah mountains, but they are some stylish folks too! I had so much fun hiking up the hills, chatting about all their wedding plans and photographing them amongst the pines and snowy mountain backdrops. Their wedding is going to be stunning, that's for sure! They'll be tying the knot at Louland Falls this summer! Until then.. check out these pretty photos. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment