January 31, 2017

Salt Lake City Mountaintop Bridal/Groomal : Aaron + Nichole : Utah Wedding Photographer

Morning lovelies! Even though there is snow on the ground and it's still only like 30 degrees, I can feel spring on the way! Being a wedding photographer, I always know exactly when the sun sets. And guess what? It's setting later and later each and every day! Yay for more sunlight! 

So these two lovely humans tied the knot this past fall. They opted for a first look at their bridal/groomal session, oh, and were totally down to hike a mountain for the session! Gosh I just love clients like this! Aaron helped carry not only his suit, but Nichole's dress, and it was the sweetest thing. Brides always ask me if they should bring their fiance to the session, and I cannot recommend it more. Shooting a whole session with just the bride is a-ok with me, BUT, imagine having THAT many more photos with your handsome groom AND the option to print these photos up with the both of you to display at your reception? It's a win/win. And just imagine, if it rains on your wedding day, we may not have all the opportunities or options to shoot loads of bride/groom photos, that's why a session like this prior to the wedding is what good things are made of. 

Nichole's stunning dress is from Fantasy Bridal, her hair and makeup by Janelle Ingram (my favorite!), and flowers by Sax Romney. ;)

Anyhow, let's get to the photos!




























No comments:

Post a Comment