October 10, 2016

Millcreek Inn Wedding : Sara + Jenna : Utah LGBT Wedding Photographer

I am so incredibly excited to be showing off this stunner of a wedding this fine Monday! This was my second time photographing a same sex wedding, and I feel so very special! I remember the moment I met these amazing girls. They were so sweet and down to earth. They chose to tie the knot at the beautiful Millcreek Inn in Millcreek Canyon in peak of summer green gorgeousness. Jenna had a suit designed by the amazing Urbana Custom and IT. WAS. FABULOUS. Sara wore a stunner of a gown from Off White Bride (aka Bridal Expressions) in a Justin Alexander! I seriously could not stop going gaga over her gown. The detailing and lace was just to die for! They said their emotional I DO's surrounded by family and friends and danced the night away. I could not be happier that I got to join in on all the fun. Here is a small peek at their beautiful day.. By the way, their first look is absolutely adorable!













































No comments:

Post a Comment