July 5, 2016
Salt Lake Temple Bridals/Groomals : Spenser + Catherine : Utah Wedding Photographer
Happy Tuesday folks! After having two full days off for 4th of July weekend (during wedding season, that is unheard of), I'm back at it editing and editing and editing some more! And what better way to start off the day than by showing you this darling couple! These two were married in June, and we photographed their bridal/groomal session shortly before the big day (Spenser doesn't live in Utah, so we only had a small timeframe to shoot them before the wedding! But we totally made it happen!). What do I remember most about these two.. Well that's easy! These two always had smiles on their faces and those smiles grew even bigger when they looked at each other. I can't gush about them enough because it's so wonderful being around people who are so happy and positive and just straight up awesome human beings! Alright, I better get back to editing, but here's a look into their totally gorg session!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































No comments:
Post a Comment