April 8, 2016

Wadley Farms Springtime Engagement : Brig + Christina : Utah Wedding Photographer

Springtime has FINALLY sprung! Yes folks, it was significantly late this year, but surely, it is certainly making a presence now that we're almost mid April. Christina and Brig chose Wadley Farms for their engagement. It was an absolutely beautiful day, blue skies, sun, not a cloud in the sky. But, boy was it windy. Which made 65 degrees feel like 35 degrees. They were troopers and it didn't phase them one bit. Christina completely embraced the wind and let it create some serious magic with her beautiful locks. Seriously, her hair is amazing. I'm so happy I could meet and shoot with these two wonderful humans. I can't even begin to tell you how much love these two have for each other. At one point during the session, in between lots of giggles and smiles, Christina looked up with the biggest smile on her face and said "I just love you so much". In that moment, I wanted to cry and smile and give them hugs! Haha! Seriously though how cute is that? These two make a fab couple. :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment