I literally don't even know where to begin. Sam has been one of my absolute favorite ever. We had met almost a year before her wedding. We chatted, laughed our bums off and discussed all her hopes and dreams for her big day. Fast forward to the wedding, I think it was everything she ever dreamed of. It was perfection. I could not have asked for a more amazing wedding to photograph. Sam is a total sweetheart. Starting off the wedding day, she got ready at a relatives home before heading up to the Snowbasin Resort. I met them at the home and was greeted not only by Sam's smiling face, but her ridiculously gorgeous JIMMY CHOO's. Holy beautiful! As Sam had her hair and makeup done by the lovely Kali Chris Hair and Makeup, we laughed, talked and of course, blasted some good ol 90's. After she was ready, we bolted (seriously we drove fast, and missed a couple turns) and arrived at Snowbasin in the nick of time. We ran to the lift to take us up to Needles Lodge. Everyone was ready and waiting to see the gorgeous bride walk down the aisle. It was an unforgettable ceremony in the most stunning setting you could ever imagine. After the ceremony, it was photo time and dinner time! After everyone filled up on the crazy amazing food, it was time to party the night away. And by party the night away, I definitely mean there was some amazing singing and dancing to the Backstreet Boys and Spice Girls. Oh my, it was a day I'll never forget.
Venue : Snowbasin Needles Lodge
Videographer : Madison Pratt Videography
Dress : Lauren's Bridal
Flowers : Jimmy's Floral




























































No comments:
Post a Comment