Oh hello and happy Monday! Hope you all have had the most wonderful holidays and New Year! Can you believe it's 2016? I'm not sure how time is flying by so fast, I swear we were just cerebrating New Year 2015! Anyhow, these two lovelies were my very last session of the year, on New Years Eve! 2015 definitely finished with a bang and I'm so happy these two could be my last session of the year.
First off, I must let you know that it was a bitter 12 degrees at this session. For some crazy reason, we are having unseasonably cold temps! Lucky us! They were both (and cute pup Belgo) such troopers to brave the cold and snow. The snow was about 3 feet deep at some spots! They are tying the knot in August and I could not be more excited to shoot their beautiful wedding at Log Haven!





















No comments:
Post a Comment