July 29, 2015

Red Butte Garden Summer Engagement : Utah Wedding Photographer : Jim+Patty

I feel so lucky that we have such an amazing place like Red Butte Gardens here in Utah. Every season.. scratch that.. every time I'm there, there are different, amazing things blooming away. Jim and Patty decided to shoot their engagement session at this magical place and I happily agreed.


Their smiles were contagious!


Yeah, how cute is this banner they found on Etsy??


Seriously though, just give me a bunch of gorgeous rings and let me shoot them all over 
the beautiful Red Butte Garden flowers and I'll be one happy girl!



This tree is something else. I absolutely adore it!



And holy stinkin moly don't get me started on THIS tree. Are we in a fairytale??



The Fragrance Garden is a favorite of mine in mid-late Summer. 
The wildflowers are just overflowing!





Another favorite spot of mine. How could it not be?




I couldn't be more excited to shoot with these two lovelies again for their bridals groomals. 
Oh. And not to mention their October wedding at Louland Falls!



No comments:

Post a Comment