June 4, 2015

Utah Spring Country Rustic Engagement : Utah Wedding Photographer : Brett+Jaci

I met Jaci WAY back in January when we talked a bunch about her wedding plans. The fact that it's now JUNE and I just photographed her engagements is mind blowing. I can't wrap my head around how fast this year is going by! These two will be tying the knot in August, and I'm sure that'll be here before we know it too.



How fun is this gorgeous dress from the Buckle?? That cutout is perfection.


This blanket had special meaning to them, so I'm happy we could incorporate it into the session!




Is there anything better than rolling hills?! Utah is one pretty cool place.



Some major sunlight magic happening..


They got both of their outfits from the Buckle. They are naturals at picking amazing wardrobe!



Cute miss Jaci actually works at one of the salons that I go to.. you may have heard of it.. 
LUNATIC FRINGE. Yep. That's why her hair and makeup are so on point.






This was the very last frame of the session. I love the feel and mood (oh and the light). 
What a way to finish!



Clothing : Buckle
MUAH : Self




No comments:

Post a Comment