I am very excited for their June bridals/groomals which, again, will be at another one of my very favorite places to shoot! You'll just have to wait and see.. Until then though..
May 7, 2015
Wadley Farms Engagement : Utah Wedding Photographer : Andrew+Janessa
OK, look at this model couple! Their aren't technically models, but holy moly they should be! I got to shoot this darling couple's engagements in beautiful Spring weather at Wadley Farms in Lindon. They loved the feel and gorgeous setting that Wadley Farms had to offer, and of course I was more than happy, as most of you know how much I LOVE Wadley Farms! Anywho, we totally lucked out and the rain held off for their session (during a week that has been filled to the brim with scattered downpours followed by blue skies, followed by downpours, followed by blue skies.. you get the idea).
I am very excited for their June bridals/groomals which, again, will be at another one of my very favorite places to shoot! You'll just have to wait and see.. Until then though..
I am very excited for their June bridals/groomals which, again, will be at another one of my very favorite places to shoot! You'll just have to wait and see.. Until then though..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment