April 24, 2015

Country Lakeside Engagement : Kaleb+Haley : Utah Wedding Photographer

Well these two are just a dream to photograph! My goodness they are total naturals in front of the camera. They decided to bring their darling puppy along for a few photos as well (he's not technically a puppy, but I like calling doggies well, puppies)! Ok, isn't he just to die for?! He reminds me of a little teddy bear, I just wanted to snuggle him!

This whole week has had a decent chance for showers for a couple of the days that I had sessions, and well, I feel very lucky to say that the rain did not ruin any plans! Kaleb and Haley's session fell on an evening with partly cloudy skies and gorgeous sunlight, what more could I ask for! I'm very much looking forward to shooting this darling couple's bridals soon! Here is a very small dose of their amazing session..


























No comments:

Post a Comment