March 31, 2015

Salt Lake Engagement : Austin+Samantha : Utah Wedding Photographer

When I met with Samantha and her darling sister last year to discuss her wedding, I knew it was the start to a very wonderful thing! On top of Samantha coining the term "YOMO" aka "You Only get Married Once" (BEST EVER, right??!!), she is just a total sweetheart, so funny and down to earth. She and Austin decided to bring their adorable fur babies to the session, which is something I'm always happy to hear! These two are so darn cute together and I cannot even wait for their Bridals/Groomals in July (mostly because I just can't wait to hang out again!).

I had suggested to Samantha to get in contact with Kali Wengreen for her makeup and hair, and she did just that!

Here's a few little peeks at their warm, Spring session!























No comments:

Post a Comment