March 10, 2015

Salt Lake City Engagement : Brok+Kelsie : Utah Wedding Photographer

For starters, these two have some of the biggest hearts! Our initial session was scheduled a little over a week before we actually shot these. I had woken up the morning of our session feeling like I got hit by a train. I was still able to shoot of course, but I asked if they'd be willing to switch to a day when I felt a little bit better. They not only agreed, but happily agreed, and were so kind and understanding about it! Turned out I had strep throat and an ear infection that one doctor incorrectly diagnosed, or rather, just completely ignored my symptoms and sent me on my way. It wasn't until a second appointment with a different doctor that I finally was diagnosed correctly and given medication to actually start healing. Long story short, we shot Brok+Kelsie's session this past weekend in one of the most beautiful places in Utah in my opinion. Not only that, but it was blue skies as far as the eye could see and 60 degrees. I am completely in love and enamored with how gorgeous this place is! I am counting down the days until this darling couple's June wedding! Here are a few sneak peeks of their session!














No comments:

Post a Comment