December 17, 2014

Solitude Mountain Resort Wedding : Matt+Kelsey : Utah Wedding Photographer

These two decided to say I Do in one of thee most gorgeous spots in Utah! Holy moly how gorgeous is Solitude?! Saying I enjoyed working with them is a complete and total understatement. They're both huge fans of the beautiful scenery in Utah and especially the mountains, they couldn't have picked a better spot to hold their wedding. Every single aspect, from the boutonnieres to the dress to the wonderful party, they went all out planning this gorgeous day. Although this wedding was back in late June (I can't believe it's already December!!), but I still obsess over this wedding everyday. Such a huge thank you to Matt and Kelsey for being sooooooo so amazing and wonderful to work with!

If you want to check out their flat out stunning bridal/groomal session, you can do so here. As well as their mountaintop (literally) engagements, here.

Happy Friday!














































Venue : Solitude Mountain Resort
Dress : The Brides' Shop
Groom's Suit : Vera Wang
Cake : Steph's Cake Creations
Florist : The Petal Coop
Bridesmaids Dresses : After Six
Bride's Makeup : Burn It Beauty
Bride's Hair : Ulysses

No comments:

Post a Comment