I seriously cannot say enough nice things about this darling couple. I met with them early this year and I instantly knew how much I was going to love working with them. They are so genuinely kind and some of the absolute nicest, funniest people I've had the pleasure of meeting. The way these two look at each other and have fun is definitely something special. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple and decided to hold their reception at Carmelle. So I'm going to pause for a second to tell you about their cake. UM if you know me, you know how much I love Whole Foods. THEIR CAKE IS FROM WHOLE FOODS. I absolutely loved shooting the cake because it was stinkin gorgeous. Talking about gorgeous, Haley's dress was stunning. Ok before I write a novel I better shut my mouth and show you some photos from this fabulous day. Enjoy!
Venue : Salt Lake Temple + Carmelle Reception Center
Cake : Whole Foods
Dress : The Perfect Dress
No comments:
Post a Comment