January 17, 2014

La Caille Wedding : Jim+Shelley : Utah Wedding Photographer

A funny little story about these two.. They were married on my very own anniversary, December 28th. In my opinion, they couldn't have picked a better date. ;) I'm thrilled that I was able to spend my morning shooting at La Caille with them and their family. It was a very intimate wedding, these two came all the way from Arkansas, and chose to tie the knot at La Caille.

A little backstory..
I've been going to La Caille since I was born, literally. Up until I was about 18, my parents and I would go have dinner there at least twice a year. I always loved getting dressed up (what girl doesn't?). I still remember being a 4 year old, taking a nap in our GMC on the way to have dinner. Then standing up on the platform above the Jordan river watching all the water come crashing down. Walking around the pond, looking at all the intricate designs of bushes and trees turned into the shapes of animals. The restaurant, held so much mystery and fascination for my little kid imagination. But most of all, I loved the animals. I'd get so excited (as I still do) to see the peacocks, rabbits, even the roosters. To say this place has special meaning to me is a total understatement.


Venue : La Caille (Grand Pavilion + Garden Room)
Officiant : Anita Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment