May 20, 2013

The Old McMullin House Engagement : Grant+Shantelle : Utah Wedding Photographer

As you've probably read in the past, people love The Old McMullin House. It's a top engagement spot that I get to shoot at. (Which I love because I'm pretty obsessed with the location. What's not to love about it?!). It's insanely versatile and absolutely gorgeous in all seasons.

We had Grant+Shantelle's engagement session scheduled a week prior to when we actually shot the photos, only, it turned out to be a down pour. Seriously. I'm talking crazy thunder, lightening and Florida-style rain (I know this because I halfway lived in Florida for 3 years). So, we rescheduled. And boy am I glad we did (not that the weather gave us the option). But look at the beautiful sun and gorgeous skies in these! I had a fabulous time shooting these and can't wait to photograph Shantelle's bridals and their wedding day come October.



No comments:

Post a Comment