If you know me, then you know my obsession with sweet stuff. In case you don't know how I eat, I'm gluten free, I don't remember the last time I ate red meat, it's super rare I eat chicken, and once in a while I'll eat turkey.
Although, now that I think about it, I really don't remember the last time I ate meat {other than fish} and I don't eat any dairy {other than cheese}. So I guess I'm considered a semi-vegetarian? I love fish. Raw, cooked, I'm not picky. If there's one food I could eat the rest of my life and be satisfied.. it'd be sushi my friends. I don't eat fast food/processed food and it's only a couple times a month {if that} that I'll have a coffee. I cook every meal at home {except for date nights out} and consider the microwave a waste of space because it hasn't been used in years. I buy almost all our veggies organic. And I drink "green juice" with my hubby every single morning {that I juice from hand nonetheless}. Some might call it a strict diet. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Now that you got a history lesson on my eating habits, check out these AMAZING yummy truffles..
Now that I've got your mouths watering, here's the link to the
recipe. I did change it up because I don't do milk, so I replaced the heavy cream with soy milk.
Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment